2007 Ford F450 Super Duty
2007 Ford F450 Super Duty Auger Digger Boom Truck 6.8L V10 FL Truck
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||6.8L 10 Cylinder|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
Here is a 2007 Ford F450 Super Duty Auger Digger Boom Truck for sale. It's was previously owned by a local company here in Florida since NEW! The truck was used by the company to drill holes in the ground for signs. This one comes equipped with Fords Powerful 6.8L V10 and 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with 128k miles. Very well maintained as a fleet truck, runs and drives great! This Super Duty ready to be put to work!
Call 954-366-6628 or email with any questions.
Open to all reasonable offer and trades.
Low cost shipping available.
Contact us today at 954-366-6628 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 954-366-6628
Please call for shipping prices we can sometimes save you 20% to 30% off of the standerd shipping prices
Florida Trucks Only
4381 N. Dixie Highway
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
View Map & Get Directions
- White with Gray Vinyl Interior
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- Drive Axles: Single
- Suspension: Spring
- Roof: 0
- Class 4 (14,001-16,000 lbs.)
- Utility Truck - Service Truck
- Factory System
- 128,861 Miles
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Fully Detailed
- Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale prior to bidding Florida Trucks Only makes every effort to accurately describe each item. Florida Trucks Only assume all bidders/buyers understand that it is the bidders/buyers responsibility to verify condition and options prior to bidding and that the terms and conditions are understood. We advise contacting our office by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to answer any questions. Please look at all the pictures that's why we have so many! Good Luck and happy bidding from Florida Trucks Only