2004 Ford F550 Super Duty
2004 Ford F550 16ft Flatbed Truck FL Truck Lift Gate 1 Owner Super Duty F-550
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||6.0L 8 Cylinder|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
Here is a 2004 Ford F550 Super Duty Flatbed Truck for sale. It a ONE OWNER that was previously a fleet truck for a local county here in Florida. The Flatbed measures 16' long and the sides can be removed if needed. Built Ford tough and rugged, this 2-Wheel Drive F-550 comes with Ford Famous and Reliable 6.0L V8 Turbo Diesel engine and automatic transmission with 189k miles! Everything is in working order and runs and drives great with no issues. This one is ready to be put to work!
Call 954-366-6628 or email with any questions.
Shipping available to your front door!
Open to ALL reasonable offer and trades.
Contact us today at 954-366-6628 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 954-366-6628
Please call for shipping prices we can sometimes save you 20% to 30% off of the standerd shipping prices
Florida Trucks Only
4381 N. Dixie Highway
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
View Map & Get Directions
- White with Gray Vinyl Interior
- Drive Axles: Single
- Suspension: Spring
- Class 5 (16,001-19,500 lbs.)
- Factory System
- 189,186 Miles
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Fully Detailed
- Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale prior to bidding Florida Trucks Only makes every effort to accurately describe each item. Florida Trucks Only assume all bidders/buyers understand that it is the bidders/buyers responsibility to verify condition and options prior to bidding and that the terms and conditions are understood. We advise contacting our office by phone or email us at email@example.com we will be happy to answer any questions. Please look at all the pictures that's why we have so many! Good Luck and happy bidding from Florida Trucks Only